The benefits of becoming a licensee are much greater than simply building food recycling facilities.
- Poultry, Pig and Aquaculture Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Environmental Science
- Food Science
- Process Engineering
- Waste Collection + Management
- Industrial Design
- Turn-key Facility plan designs
- Install and build management
- Efficiency management
- Accumulated knowledge of facility designs
- Remote and on-site support
- Custom design requirements
Waste Profiling Team
- Waste profile reporting
- Waste management and collection planning
- Optional waste management and collection solution
- Waste management business modelling
- Feed formulation app
- Increase in efficiency through new machinery designs
- Any new technology developed
- All of applied learnings from different regions
Have a question that hasn't been answered? Send us a message and we'll be in touch!
Unlike other processes that make a single ingredient to add to supplement feeds, our process produces complete feeds made up of up to 99.1% food waste. This ensures that we are using all the food waste available, not just the sources high in protein and it also displaces more raw ingredients that are used in making feeds.
Yes. Different levels of contamination are collected at different costs. The less contamination, the less cost to the waste producer for collection.
Yes, our technology includes a "kill step" that inactivates all known biosecurity threats present in food waste.
A big yes. Even if we converted all of the food waste in the world into feeds, we would not have enough feeds to service the markets of pig, poultry and aquaculture.
Not currently, at this point in time our feeds are only suitable for pig, poultry and aquaculture due to the presence of meat products in the food waste sources.