The benefits of becoming a licensee are much greater than simply building food recycling facilities.
Licensees get access to Food Recycle's expertise across a wide range of industries with a plethora of accumulated, focused knowledge. These industries include:
- Poultry, Pig and Aquaculture Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Environmental Science
- Food Science
- Process Engineering
- Waste Collection + Management
- Industrial Design
Licensees get access to Food Recycle's Process engineering and Feed Mill engineering teams.
- Turn-key Facility plan designs
- Install and build management
- Efficiency management
- Accumulated knowledge of facility designs
- Remote and on-site support
- Custom design requirements
Waste Profiling Team
Licensees get access to Food Recycle's Process waste profiling team. This team profiles the state of a region's food waste and reports on how best to collect and maximise the resource.
- Waste profile reporting
- Waste management and collection planning
- Optional waste management and collection solution
- Waste management business modelling
Licensees get access to any improvements to the technology that are developed over time.
- Feed formulation app
- Increase in efficiency through new machinery designs
- Any new technology developed
- All of applied learnings from different regions
Have a question that hasn't been answered? Send us a message and we'll be in touch!
What do you mean by "Complete Feeds"
Can your process deal with contamination
Are your feeds safe to give to animals?
Is the animal feed industry big enough for all that feed?
Can your process produce feed for ruminents?